The (SEE) Chiller Plant Model is used to evaluate the Chiller Plant described by an ASHRAE Journal article of June 2006 by Baker, Roe, & Schwedler. The System Energy Equilibrium (SEE) Plant Model found that the control strategies used on the plant were good but could be better. Go to link below to view 72 page analysis.
- Salt Lake City Benchmark Data of ASHRAE 90.1-2010 Large Office-Annual (EUI) given & Benchmark Data for April 30, 2021 & May 10, 2021
- Reno Nevada Benchmark Data of 90.1-2010 Large Office-Estimate of Annual (EUI) and Day (EUI) for May 6, 2021
- New York City Benchmark Data of ASHRAE Std. 90.1-2010 Large office for day 4/30/21
- St Louis Benchmark Data of ASHRAE Std. 90.1-2010 Large Office for Days of 4/30/21
- San Francisco Benchmark Data of ASHRAE Std. 90.1-2010 Large office for Days of 1/28/20-8/28/20-10/28/20-4/28/21